The aims of my Blog are to:
1. To share our own personal journey, writing posts from the heart and sharing our experiences, whether good or bad.
2. To share parenting experiences in general – I love sharing parenting quotes, especially the humorous ones!
3. Share product reviews and offer giveaways.
4.To help make Sensory Processing Disorder more acknowledged in the UK, as it is in the USA.
5. To share my love of photography.
6. To continue to write monthly posts for the charity Family Fund’s Blog.
7. To share children’s activity ideas and plans – I have particular interests in sensory play, ‘messy play,’ craft and music.